Friday, October 06, 2006

6pm- The doctor on-duty talked with Eric's mother and was full of gloom and doom however; Eric continues to prove all of them wrong. His pressure continues to be stabge around 20-22.

1:30pm - Eric continues to be stable for now. His pressure is around 18 which is up from yesterday's 8 but still OK. The pressure spiked up this morning during his daily cleanup but settled back down afterwards. We will be talking with his doctors later today and find out what plans they have. Since they do not schedule surgery for the weekend, any surgery will have to wait until next week.

Danielle's scheduled surgery was canceled this morning due to an infection. Doctors are treating the infection and will re-schedule the surgery for next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam and Celeste,
It seems like I haven't gone a minute this week without thinking of you. Celeste is one of the best friends I will ever have. If it were in my power to keep you both from going through this, I would certainly do so.
Celeste and I are on the phone practically every day. Sometimes 4 or 5 times a day! She and Warren have been really good to me and my son, Matthew. No one deserves this. Certainly not Eric, because you are right, he really is a sweet and kind kid. I've witnessed this myself.
You and Celeste have been good parents to Eric his whole life and I am sure you will continue to do so in the tough times ahead.
I wish I could do or say something to help, but just know that I am constantly with you in my thoughts. Susy Beard

Unknown said...

I attended school with Eric at KR and I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with your family at this moment. My father was the principal at KR when Eric and I attended and I shared this information with him. He wanted me to express to you that he felt highly of Eric and felt that he was a very strong gentleman and that he would be able to pull through this. On behalf of myslef, Chris Foss and my father Charles Foss, we want you to know our thoughts and prayers will be with your family and Eric. My father has overcome illness in the recent past and through our strength and faith he has been able to recover. We expect nothing less from Eric. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Chris Foss
foss.22@osu.edu